The Argo Higher Education Foundation Scholarship offers single-year and renewable scholarships for Argo Community High School graduates enrolling in a college, university, or trade school as a foundation for the next step in their life.
This scholarship is available to students graduating from Argo Community High School in the 2021-2022 school year. A committee will review all completed applications and scholarships will be awarded based on a rubric evaluating the following:
- Extracurricular activities
- Employment Experience
- Community Involvement/Volunteer Work
- Letter of Recommendation
Students must provide the following documents along with their completed application for the committee’s review:
- Transcripts from all attended high schools
- Resume detailing relevant extracurricular activities, employment experience, community/volunteer work, and/or other accolades
- Letter of recommendation
- Document addressing three of the six prompts below in 500 words or less per prompt. Please label each prompt.
- How has your experience at Argo Community High School shaped you as a person?
- How do you plan to give back to the Argo community in the future?
- How will this scholarship help you achieve your future ambitions?
- What is your chosen career path? What inspired you to choose this path?
- Why do you deserve this scholarship?
- What else should the committee know about you?